Table of Contents
Links to other study materials
Introduction to R program
- Useful introduction to basic manipulation with ecological data in R, containing also many working examples.
- instant basics - for those opening R for the first time
- Brief intros to using R from the very beginning.
- Handout with R commands, nicely sorted into thematic groups.
- List of recipes on how to make some basic and also advanced things in R.
- Learn R in non-tidyverse way!
Analysis of ecological data in R
Comprehensive theoretical on-line sources
Sources of published or freely available ecological datasets
- Data from the Enquist Lab (Arizona) - (some) freely available data collected in the lab of Brian Enquist (University of Arizona) or from published resources
- Phytosociologial data online - vegetation dataset to published phytosociological studies, the website of Czech National Phytosociological Database, Brno.
- Ecological Data Wiki - ecological dataset published in different studies.
en/links.txt · Last modified: 2022/07/28 08:50 by David Zelený